Spare parts logistics, for both suppliers and users of spare parts, is increasing in importance in providing a competitive advantage.
- Revenue and profits from replacement parts are increasing dramatically: replacement parts sales contribute as much as 70% to the overall service revenue of many service companies.
- The EBIT margin on replacement parts can be as high as 40%.
- Excellent service and availability of replacement parts are crucial factors for customer retention
- Fast and simple identification of required replacement parts by the customer (application of a real time digital catalogue)
- Active succession management and continuous replacement parts change management
- Fast availability and quick delivery of spare parts
- Short reaction times during bid solicitations and technical clarification
- Short delivery times and highest level of availability (guaranteed availability of certain replacement parts)
- Strict observation of delivery dates
- Replacement parts of the highest quality
- Reasonable prices calculated from quality, availability, delivery times and the originality of spare parts’ brands
- Efficient returns and repair management
- Electronic order processing of spare parts (E-shop)
Our services at a glance:
- Analysis of your logistics’ outsourcing potential, related supply chain consulting
- Development and implementation of bespoke replacement parts logistics systems designed to meet your enterprise’s specific requirements
- Comparison of your performance indicators with the benchmarks developed by Pierau Logistics
- Development of site drawings and plans, site concepts and warehouse concepts
- Planning and development of technical facilities (goods inwards, storage, picking, packing, dispatch, returns etc.), encompassing optimizing material flow.
- Defining the required level of automation
- Further development of your IT systems (IT specifications, Interface definition, simulations)
- Selection of an appropriate WMS, ERP and supplier management systems)
- Professional management and implementation of your logistics projects.