Production plants present particular challenges to associated logistics and storage processes: material flow, stock keeping and access times must be aligned exactly to ensure a flexible response to changing demands, to a reduction in handling costs, a faster throughput and shorter delivery times. You know far better than us your production methods. We have a role to play when you wish to optimize your raw material supply, reduce processing times and avoid a reduction in production performance through unnecessary logistic processes.
Pierau Logistics is familiar with the best and most appropriate warehouse equipment, conveyor systems and processes which support your production. Our team can call on expertise obtained from 50 years of successfully planning and implementing logistics solutions for a multitude of industries. This has given us a wide perspective of a diverse range of requirements with regard to material flow and storage which in turn provides us and, by extension, your company with an advantage in the field of production logistics. Our know-how encompasses logistics solutions to maximise throughput as well as a knowledge of influencing factors from supply chain and distribution areas.
Based upon concepts developed in practice from all areas of production supply, we will on the one hand implement on your behalf systems with reduced access times and short supply routes which lead to a reduction in stock and thus lower capital investment , while providing you on the other hand with the ability to seamlessly supply your processes. At the same time we ensure an optimal integration of procurement processes including delivery and warehouse admission and dispatch of processed products.
Our services at a glance:
- Expertise in warehouse and transportation solutions encompassing a wide range of industries drawn from the latest technical developments and best practice information.
- Planning and implementation of the best internal transportation flows based on your existing and proposed facilities, your production activities and current and future operational plans.
- Optimization of throughput times, stock and delivery performance.
- Introduction of flexible and modular systems which can be adjusted according to varying order book situations, fluctuating quantities and changes to the product portfolio.
- Reduction of production costs by introducing an efficient logistics system.
- Implementation of tried and tested ERP and WMS software and defining production control system interfaces.