We support you in planning and implementing the optimum logistics distribution system. We determine external framework conditions and compare your company’s current performance indicators and values with the benchmarks from your industry. We develop in close cooperation with your company fundamental warehousing and site strategies and determine long term perspectives.
Make or buy, a centralized or decentralized structure, the quantity of production sites, local requirements, the potential employee structure: different factors must be considered and fundamental decisions must be made when developing a bespoke distribution structure for your needs. We will support you by comprehensively analyzing the material and information flows without neglecting the detailed planning.
We are not restricted to planning the distribution structure itself: decades of experience in commissioning warehouse operations, hubs and logistics centres allow us to not only design an infrastructure appropriate for you needs but to also support you in selecting logistics equipment for individual sites.
Our services at a glance
- Analyses: current operational data, benchmarking, customer requirements, site structures, minimal stock profiles
- Support in selecting the appropriate site: taking into consideration region-specific requirements and staff structure, and any distinctive issues concerning site selection abroad
- Definition of the fundamental distribution strategies featuring logistics centres, intermediate storage and production sites
- Planning of a high-performance distribution system according to your present and future requirements
- Determination of an optimum warehouse and dispatch structure at all sites
- Implementation of a two-way infrastructure not only covering processes from goods inwards to dispatch but also returns systems
- Detailed process planning and design of all necessary technical logistics systems and IT
- Route planning and vehicle workload for the fleet
- Assessment and integration of service providers while maintaining our independence and objectivity
- Minimization of storage and transportation costs
- Maximization of delivery performance